The library is offering curbside services while the building is closed to the public. Once the building reopens, curbside services will still be available during open hours. Until Saturday, June 12 curbside hours are:
- Tuesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Library patrons can place holds using their online account, by emailing the library or by calling 403-652-2917.
Days/Times for Pickup
Once you are notified that your holds are available please arrange for a pick-up. You can call us (403-652-2917) to make an appointment for pick-up, email us, or fill out our online form.
Outdoor returns will be accepted on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only in the outdoor drop box in order to ensure proper quarantining of library items.
- While items are isolated for 24 hours before recirculating, books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected. You may wish to quarantine your items before use and avoid touching your face while reading.
- If you are immune compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19, please do not borrow items from the library.
Use of our electronic resources as always is free with your library card and includes access to eBooks, audiobooks, local, national and international newspapers, movies, music, magazines and online courses and learning for children and adults.
Click here to find our digital library.