Date: Monday, June 28, 2021
7:00 PM -
High River Library, 909 1 St SW
New members are always welcome at Monday Night Book Club. Join us for a convivial evening of company and books! Pick up a copy of the current read at the library.
October - The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
November - The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides.
December - The Shape of Family by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
January - The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
February - Recipe for a Perfect Wife by Karma Brown
March - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
April - Always Brave, Sometimes Kind by Katie Bickell
May - The Return by Nicholas Sparks
June - The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows
July - The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
August - The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
September - Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
To ensure low risks for staff, participants, and patrons during in-person programming, our expectations for participants and staff are as follows:
- DO NOT attend the program if you are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold. You must check your temperature prior to the program (infrared thermometer on site) and review the screening checklist (https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist).
- You must wear masks for all indoor programming.
- Programs will be outdoors when weather and activities permit.
- In-library programs will be in small groups that can maintain physical distancing. To allow you to register at a time that is convenient, we will be offering identical programs at different times throughout the week. Please only sign up for one of each session.
- Hands should be washed/sanitized before and after the program. Hand sanitizer will be available. Surfaces and shared tools will be sanitized between uses.
- Program materials will be prepared in advance for each participant and quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours prior to any program. Any shared tools (ex. glue guns) will be used by program staff.
- Any participant under 8 years old MUST attend with an adult.
- Registration is required for all participants/programs. This will guarantee space, and assist with contract tracing if necessary. Registration details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease.
- By registering for library programs, you indicate that you agree and will abide by these expectations.
Every month on the fourth Monday ends on June 27, 2022,
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Exception: Monday, April 26, 2021, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM instead of Monday, April 26, 2021, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Exception: Monday, May 30, 2022, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM instead of Monday, May 23, 2022, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM