Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
6:00 PM -
High River Library, 909 1 St SW
Welcome outstanding unique readers! If you are a member of OUR book club already, please register in order to facilitate contact tracing. If you are not currently a member, please do not register as this book club is full.
- DO NOT attend the program if you are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold. If you are unsure about your symptoms, please check the AHS checklist (https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist).
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all indoor programming.
- In-library programs will be in small groups that can maintain physical distancing.
- Hands should be washed/sanitized before and after the program. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Registration is required for all participants/programs. This will guarantee space, and assist with contract tracing if necessary. Registration details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease.
- By registering for library programs, you indicate that you agree and will abide by these expectations.
Every month on the first Thursday ends on June 3, 2021,
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM