High River Library is offering curbside service from December 15, 2020 until the current public health measures are eased. The library building is closed to the public.
High River Library offers curbside pick-up service 5 days/week. Curbside service is available
- Tuesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Library patrons can place holds online using their account, by emailing the library or by calling 403-652-2917.
Interlibrary loan services will remain available throughout the closure.
Days/Times for Pickup
Once you are notified that your holds are available please contact us (403-652-2917) to make an appointment for pick-up.
Outdoor returns will be accepted on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays only in the outdoor drop box in order to ensure proper quarantining of library items.
- While the covers have been wiped with antibacterial cleaner and the items isolated for 72 hours before recirculating, books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected. COVID-19 can survive on surfaces for up to 96 hours, so you may wish to quarantine your items before use and avoid touching your face while reading.
- If you are immune compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19, please do not borrow items from the library.
Read more about precautions the library is taking.
Use of our electronic resources as always is free with your library card and includes access to eBooks, audiobooks, local, national and international newspapers, movies, music, magazines and online courses and learning for children and adults.
Click here to find our digital library.