Write your exam at the library.
High River Library provides exam invigilation services at a cost of $25 per exam.
- If you're feeling ill we encourage you to reschedule or wear a mask while writing your exam.
- Students must schedule the exam with the library a minimum of 3 business days in advance of writing the exam. This may be done by calling the library at 403-652-2917 or completing the form below;
- Students must provide photo ID at the library;
- Fees are paid in advance of writing the exam and are subject to change;
- Exams may be written in the library. This means there can be noise/distractions. Earplugs are available at the desk;
- Invigilation is only offered on days/times when the library is open;
- Exam communications should be sent to email@example.com.