Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
7:00 PM -
Play isn't only for kids!! Get your Geek on with these STREAM sessions for adults. Check out a new theme every session and try out some related activities. When possible, we will host these in-person, but our session for January/February/March will be online. Limited space available, pre-registration required.
January (Online) - Bubble Tea & Trivia
February - (Online) Miniature Creation and Painting
March - (Online) Alcohol Free Mixology and Homemade Pop
April - (Online) Cosplay
May - (Online) Intro to Online Board Games and Party Games
June - Coding
To ensure low risks for staff, participants, and patrons during in-person programming, our expectations for participants and staff are as follows:
- DO NOT attend the program if you are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold. You must check your temperature prior to the program (infrared thermometer on site) and review the screening checklist (https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist).
- You must wear masks for all indoor programming.
- Programs will be outdoors when weather and activities permit.
- In-library programs will be in small groups that can maintain physical distancing. To allow you to register at a time that is convenient, we will be offering identical programs at different times throughout the week. Please only sign up for one of each session.
- Hands should be washed/sanitized before and after the program. Hand sanitizer will be available. Surfaces and shared tools will be sanitized between uses.
- Program materials will be prepared in advance for each participant and quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours prior to any program. Any shared tools (ex. glue guns) will be used by program staff.
- Any participant under 8 years old MUST attend with an adult.
- Registration is required for all participants/programs. This will guarantee space, and assist with contract tracing if necessary. Registration details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease.
- By registering for library programs, you indicate that you agree and will abide by these expectations.
Every month on the fourth Thursday ends on June 3, 2021,
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM